Sunday 27 June 2010

Sunday 27th June 2010

Big day as England are going to be playing Germany as we are heading towards the world cup.

The weather is expected to hit 30 this weekend. It has been horrible how for the last week. In fact the weather generally has been very hot this month and last. I now hate the very hot weather as i cant do anything in the garden. I have also stopped tanning my face this year as i want to look 17 forever lol. Probably like every gardener i have very brown shoulders and hands. .....Gardeners hands, oh dear, not very pretty but gloves are so last year. :o

Today i am trying to catch up with this blog. I am trying to get everything in order so i can show you where i am at today. Its too hot outside now so this is the perfect time to get it in order.

I am pottering today. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment