Sunday 27 June 2010

Ok, so we are not quite out of the secret garden as i have a question to ask. Last year a plant came up in the border of the secret garden. I dont remember it from the previous year but it must have been there, odd. I want to know what it is. The stems are long and thin and very upright. There are lots of them, it is back again this year and is in flower now. Tiny white flowers in the spring, anyone? It is right of the purple acer.

unknown plant

Clearer picture of the flowers. Its bugging me that i cant find out what it is.

unknown


I am going to get to me edible grow very soon and get myself up to date. I hope so far i might have been able to give you some ideas and and give some of you hope. We did not use any machinery or had any real help. My ex also worked so it was a weekend thing and i would do the greenhouse planting during the week. Even when my back was at its worst i couldn't bear to be inside if the garden was being worked on.

No comments:

Post a Comment