Saturday 26 June 2010

The same weekend that the ex made the pergola he put up a carport too!! Dont ask what i promised him lol. I had always had big gates at the side of my house and a carport seemed the next step. I knew that i would be able to grow under it in the summer as the sun is there most of the day. Suddenly everything is galloping on. I love it when a plan comes together. I am a very hands on sort of person and my logic is a skill i have acquired. Men seem to have a hard time getting me but the women usually know what i mean. Men brawn, women brains!

Here is the carport being built.
carport construction

That fencing on the right is still there and is about 15 years old. I think it is getting renewed soon. I have put up a lot of new fencing up the garden and i think my neighbours are going to do the bottom section.

No comments:

Post a Comment