Sunday 27 June 2010

At last the sun shone.

About the same time, maybe late spring early summer 09, after the pergola, carport, square veg garden and leveled top lawn were done this is what happened.
I had been growing my baskets and plants in the greenhouse whilst the chaos of everything else was going on. I was determined that i could have colour and i did!


spring/summer 09

It was beautiful. I had dahlias on the lower right of the garden. First time for me and they were out of this world. The semi cactus variety were my favorite but everything was beautiful. It also hid everything that was not so good. :)

Its days like that when you know you are doing the right thing.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh ! I just love that yellow trailing plant in the hanging baskets ! Beautiful ! : )

    ReplyDelete