Sunday 27 June 2010

I think this picture was taken near the beginning of last year, 09. It was a serious attempt at finally getting the bloody trees down. Maple seedlings are everywhere. If they start growing in a neighbours garden i feel very angry as i know what they end up like.

maple removal 09

If you dont cut them low enough they just sprout out again. I HATE them!!!. They have always grown through the fence in their quest to annoy me so finally i got the useful at the time ex to chop them down. It was great fun, i really enjoyed it.............well watching it lol. Once all the trees were down that we could get to then it was the long job of cutting and sawing it all up into bags to get rid off.
I ended up in casualty from a Maple twig of all things. I was stripping off the small twigs growing from the branches and one flicked back and went under my top eye lid. ARGGGGHHHH it fecking hurt!!!! I clamped my hand over my right eye and screamed in pain. It was just getting dark so i stumbled around nearly blinded screaming. My ex said 'Oh god, its bleeding!!!'. I could feel my face was soaked, i shit myself. I darent move my hand from my eye in case it fell out! I wasnt sure what i had done but i assumed at the time i had punctured it. The ambulance came and off i went. Blood? Well maybe 1ml of blood was all that i lost lol. My face was soaked from tears not blood. Choose your ex's well, make sure they can tell the difference between tears and loads of blood!

Oh, i forgot to mention earlier, my trampoline features heavily throughout the series of pics lol

No comments:

Post a Comment