Monday 28 June 2010

Dwarf Beans

I loved these last year but i didnt have enough. I am growing Tender Beans i think. They are in with the onions and stuff in the raised bed.I use sticks to keep them off the ground. I have also used the weed control cloth. I cut holes in it and planed the plugs i grew through the cloth. After a couple of days i noticed that the slugs were about to i used the blue pellets and the next morning i couldnt believe how many slug trails there were on the cloth!!! It looked like someone had scribbled all over it with a silver pen. Little shits, they thought they would eat my plants and make an invisible getaway. No way lol.

veg

This was about a month ago i think. All growing great. Everything in this bed looks after itself really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment