Wednesday 21 July 2010

Muddled up beans.

Everyone that knows me will not be surprised that i got very confused with my simple system. lol

Initially i used small pots to grow the dwarf and the larger pots to grow the runners. I labled everything too. But i got muddled with the variety i had planted and was not sure if i had got the 2 types muddled up ha ha.
My dwarf beans grew taller than i had ever seen making me think that i had planted the wrong ones. But today i have been out picking my beans, i think they are Tasman variety...Shit, i couldnt even get the labeling right lol

dwarf beans 21 july 2010

Hopefully i should get this amount every other day now. I think i might concentrate on growing more of these instead of the runner beans.

The runner beans have been a mare this year! I think i have Blue Lake planted. I started them later than normal as they grow pretty quick but i couldnt get them to grow. Over and over i planted the seeds but they just rotted. I have some growing up canes now but the beans havnt grown much. The dwarf are ready before these which is unusual. I think next year i will stick with the old faithful, Scarlet Emperor.

No comments:

Post a Comment